Wednesday 2 December 2009

My exhibition plan








I have decided to show my experimental video during my lesson tomorrow in the radio room in front of a group of people from my class. To make it different in relation to the surroudings and contents of the radio room i am going to turn the contents of the room into complete randomness. For example, turning tables over. The time i will be showing this to the audience will be early afternoon, and the date it will be shown will be the 4th of december. I have decided to present my video this way because its based on complete randomness and i hope that the audience pick up on that, After i have shown my piece i will be handing out questionnaires on my video so i can get some feedback on the overall presentation.


No comments:

Post a Comment