Wednesday 9 December 2009

Post Production

It didn't take much editing for my video as i wanted to keep it simple. All i did really for my video was change the outlook from coloured to black and white to try and give it a different look. The next part of editing i did was to add a soundtrack to it. To achieve this i used Garage Band, I spent at least 2 lessons trying to make a soundtrack that was in relation to my video and it was very difficult at first. I wanted it to sound mystic and almost space like, but while doing that i wanted it to be created by to make it original. Once i made this i added it to my video and played it back to make sure that it suited my video and to my delight it worked very well. After this, I had to shorten my video down because it was too long it certain places. I had to edit the beginning title sequence because out of all my shots it was the longest, to get the effect that i wanted which was to make the dinosaur look like it was walking i had to shorten those clips down too so that it looked realistic. Once i did this, i had now finished my editing and was ready to exhibit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment